- Structure Plan advice, preparation and project management
- Applications for Planning and Subdivision Approval
- Rezoning and Scheme Amendments
- Representation to agencies, government and tribunals
- Development advice and advocacy
- Relief Town Planner assistance
- Shaping ideas into strategy, process and outcomes
- Corporate business and strategic planning reports
- Funding applications
- Consultation and issue facilitation
- Project management and research
- Peer review and resourcing
Planned Focus works within a collaborative network of Town Planners and development experts, aligning resources as each task requires.
This includes plan drafting services, town planner resources and linkages with environmental, traffic, engineering, fire, coastal, landscaping, urban design, water and legal experts. We pride ourselves on providing an accessible and tailored service with minimal overheads. Projects can be managed as fixed price or at competitive hourly rates.